We are joined by the founders and CEOs of 3 recently funded game studios:
- Antti Hattara, CEO of StarBerry ($1.3M led by ByFounders)
- Emily Greer, CEO of Double Loop ($2.5M led by London Venture Partners)
- Travis Boatman, CEO of Carbonated ($8.5M led by Andreessen Horowitz)
Today we’ll be talking about what it takes to start a games studio and also how to get funding for your studio.
So more specifically we’ll talk about:
- What is the current environment for starting a games studio?
- What are the key opportunities to pursue?
- What does the funding environment look like?
- What are challenges?
- Advice for new founders?