FUTURE OF Mobile UA | January 14, 2021
How does performance marketing change in 2021 and beyond?
How does the fundamental role change? How will marketers need to change in order to be as effective and competitive as possible?
Given the vast changes coming to performance marketing, learn how you will need to reorient to become more effective. Learn specific frameworks and skills you will need to build a stronger and more durable career in marketing.
With the changes coming to data tracking, learn how the industry’s top marketers will deal with attribution in a post-IDFA world.
Come agree, argue, and debate with us as we have a casual set of talks and make new friends!
- Joseph Kim, CEO of LILA Games
- Conrad McGee-Stocks, Director of Growth @ Uken Games
- Nebo Radovic, Director of User Acquisition @ Zynga
- Brian Sapp, SVP of UA & Ads, Jam City
- Jon Lau, Director of Growth @ Weee!
- Josh Burns, Founder @ DigitalDevConnect
- Christian Calderon, CEO @ GameJam
- Steve Palley, Product Owner @ Pixelberry
- Mary Kim, Head of Growth @ Game Hive
Sign up to be notified about future events.